In this course, you’ll learn how to relieve chronic aches and pains, prevent injuries, and create effortless stability and movement using the MELT Hand & Foot Therapy Balls, MELT Soft Foam Roller, and MELT Half Soft Foam Roller.
Facilitated through MELT University Online, this course provides you with a premier virtual platform to learn the Level 1 curriculum without having to leave your living room.
You’ll also participate in live Zoom sessions with Sue Hitzmann which will help you refine your skills, learn key modifications, and receive live feedback.
- Online Course
- Zoom Sessions with Sue Hitzmann
- Facebook Discussion Group
- Science of Self-Care Manual
- Hand & Foot Instructor Workbook
- Level 1 Instructor Workbook
- $200 Store Credit*
- 1-Year Instructor Membership ($300 value)
- Product discounts up to 50%
- Monthly calls with Sue
- Meltmethod.com Instructor Profile
- Access to instructor-only forum
- Instructor Resources Vault
* not included with L1 re-taker. H&F Trained receive $150 Store Credit.
Attendance of all Zoom sessions is required to earn your certificate of completion. If you miss a Zoom session, you will be required to schedule a make-up call with a Master Trainer for an additional fee. All make-up sessions must be scheduled within the 3-month course duration.
Cancellation and refunds
If you cancel your registration before April 5th, you may receive a full refund to your credit card. Cancellations after April 5th will be refunded in MELT store credit. Refunds will only be processed upon return of all 3 workbooks. If you wish to keep the store credit issued or if you have used the issued store credit, it will be deducted from your refund. If you wish to return the tools, we offer a 30-day return period from receipt of goods. You will be responsible for the cost of return shipping.