Revolutionize your health with the MELT Self-Care Course. Led by MELT Creator and New York Times best-selling author Sue Hitzmann, this beginner-level course provides you with a step-by-step guide to learn how to MELT, one section of the body at a time.
Discover more than 20 self-treatments for your hands, feet, legs, hips, low back, spine, upper back, neck, shoulders, arms, head, and face that can reduce pain, boost performance, and enhance your active lifestyle. Learn how to create your own treatment protocol specific to your self-care and fitness goals. Gain an understanding of why treating the neurofascial system is vital to optimal health and longevity, and how to address it with MELT tools and techniques.
This course is ideal for anyone who is new to MELT and wants to learn the foundational treatments and basic science behind the MELT Method in a step-by-step, self-paced format.
Learn how to
- Treat your neurofascial system – the stability system of your body
- Release stuck stress in your neck and low back
- Alleviate chronic aches and pains in your lower body, upper body, and core
- Boost your body’s natural repair and restore mechanisms
- Rebalance your nervous system to relieve stress and anxiety
- Improve athletic performance
- Create your own customized self-treatment plans
- Over 30 self-treatment videos for the lower body, upper body, and core
- Step-by-step guidance for creating a daily self-care practice
- Printable treatment maps
- Simplified science presentations, so you understand why MELT works
- Bonus treatments and sequences
- Lifetime course access
- Fun quizzes to test your self-care knowledge!
Discover how to get the most out of your self-care practice using MELT tools and techniques, and how to modify if you have a special circumstance. Gain a basic understanding of the science of self-care and why treating your neurofascial system is vital to your body’s healthy functioning and longevity.
Learn how to restore balance in the stress and restore regulators of your nervous system and address pain issues such as plantar fasciitis, carpal tunnel syndrome, frozen shoulder, headaches, and chronic neck and low back pain. Practice the Mini Soft Ball Hand and Foot Treatment and Rebalance Sequence, discover the three places stuck stress loves to live – and how to heal it.
Learn how to rehydrate your lower body, alleviate ankle, knee and hip pain, and release your low back using the Soft Ball Foot Treatment, Lower Body Compression and Length Sequences, and Low Back Release Sequence. Discover the power of MELT’s Indirect Before Direct approach.
Learn how to rehydrate your upper body, alleviate wrist, elbow, shoulder and upper back pain, and release your neck using the Soft Ball Hand Treatment, Upper Body Compression and Length Sequences, and Neck Release Sequence.
Learn how to deepen your MELT practice by mixing and matching sequences to form maps and gain key tips for creating a regular self-care practice at home. Enjoy bonus treatments like the Whole Body Restore Map, Mini Face Treatment, and Beginner Bunion Treatment.