Join the MELT Hand & Foot Instructor Training – an online course at MELT University. Learn MELT concepts, basics, tools, and techniques from home. Complete in 30 days, with ongoing access to materials.
- Online Course
- Hand and Foot Therapy Ball Kit
- Facebook Discussion Group
- Science of Self-Care Manual
- Hand & Foot Instructor Workbook
- Live training calls on Zoom
- Live business call on Zoom to get your business started
- Live Hand and Foot Intro Workshop with your Teacher’s Assistant
- 6 Month Instructor Membership ($150 value)
- CEUs for Continuing Education
- Product discounts
- Meltmethod.com Instructor Listing
- Instructor Resources Vault
Training begins January 9th, 2024
Kick-Off Zoom Call- | 1/11/2024, 11:00 AM EDT
Training Call #1- | 1/25/2024, 11:00 AM EDT
Training Call #2- | 2/8/2024, 11:00 AM EDT
Business Call- | 2/22/2024, 11:00 AM EDT(optional)
POD Call with your dedicated TA will be scheduled between Nov. 30th & Dec. 14th (optional)
Training calls number 1 and 2 are required for certification. If you are unable to attend these 2 live calls, they will need to be made up in a private consultation with a TA for an additional fee of $150 per hour.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be certified to lead MELT Hand and Foot classes for private clients, and the general public.
The following CEUs are available for the training: ACE: 2.6, NCBTMB: 17 PMA, NCPC: 17
Cancellation and refunds
If you cancel your registration before 1/5/2024, you may receive a full refund to your credit card. Cancellations after 1/5/2024, will be refunded in MELT store credit. Refunds will only be processed upon return of the 2 workbooks and your Hand and Foot Therapy Kit. You will be responsible for the cost of return shipping.